Stock quote - Summary

Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p
AAOG: 9.25 0.00 ( 0.00 %) delayed: 16:57PM
Bid price 9.00 High price 9.45
Ask price 9.50 Low price 9.16
Open price 9.44 Spread 5.26%
Prev close 9.25 Volume 705,761

Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p - Share price charts

Historic - 6 months

Advanced Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p charts >

Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p - Share price information
Name Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p Epic AAOG
Activities Anglo African Oil & Gas plc is an AIM-listed independent oil and gas company owning a 56 per cent interest in the producing Tilapia oil field in the Republic of the Congo with the remaining 44 per cent held by SNPC, the national oil company of the Republic of the Congo. The Company boasts a low-cost production story in a prolific hydrocarbon region with significant exploration upside, differentiating it substantially from its E&P peers. Additionally, management's remuneration is tied to hitting production milestones, reflecting their strong focus on cost control. The Company's strategy is centred on the workover of existing wells and the drilling of TLP-103, a new multi-horizon well which will target the producing R1, R2 Sands; develop an 8.1m barrel gross contingent resource discovery in the Mengo Sands; and test the deeper Djeno Sands which have been assigned 58.4m barrels of gross prospective resources. ISIN GB00BD0Q3L08
Latest Share Price (p) 9.25 Net Gearing (%) 7.05
Market Capitalisation (pm) 14.99 Gross Gearing (%) 26.90
Shares in issue (m) 162.06 Debt Ratio 20.04
P/E Ratio -1.61 Debt-to-Equity Ratio 0.68
Total dividends per share (p) 0.00 Assets / Equity Ratio 1.37
Dividend Yield (%) 0.00 Price to book value 1.51
Dividend Cover 0.00 ROCE (%) -25.28
Earning per share (p) -5.75 EPS Growth (%) -160.18
52-week high / low (p) 16.88 / 6.55 DPS Growth (%) n/a
Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p - Broker views
Date Broker Recommendation Price Old target price New target price Notes
07 Sep finnCap Corporate 40.00 - Retains
05 Sep finnCap Corporate - - Retains
11 Jul finnCap Corporate 41.00 - Retains
29 Jun finnCap Corporate 41.00 - Retains
25 Jun finnCap Corporate 41.00 - Retains

More Anglo African Oil Gas Ord 5p broker views >

Risk warning: Remember the price of shares can go down as well as up, and you are not guaranteed to get back the amount that you originally invested.
Click here to read the full warning.