Stock quote - Summary

Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di
JSE: 60.50 +0.25 ( +0.41 %) delayed: 17:29PM
Bid price 60.00 High price 60.75
Ask price 61.00 Low price 59.63
Open price 59.85 Spread 1.64%
Prev close 60.50 Volume 3,050,472

Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di - Share price charts

Intraday
Historic - 6 months

Advanced Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di charts >

Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di - Share price information
Name Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di Epic JSE
Activities Jadestone Energy Inc. is an independent oil and gas company focused on the Asia Pacific region. It has a balanced, low risk, full cycle portfolio of development, production and exploration assets in Australia, Vietnam and the Philippines. The Company has a 100% operated working interest in Stag, offshore Australia, and a 100% legal and beneficial interest in the Montara assets, and a 99% legal, subject to regulatory approval, beneficial right, title, and interest in the associated production licences AC/L7 and AC/L8 (the Montara Titles). The remaining 1% legal interest in the Montara Titles is being held on trust by the seller, in favour of the Company, until Australian regulatory approvals relating to the transfer of operatorship of the Montara assets are obtained. Both the Stag and Montara assets include oil producing fields, with further development and exploration potential. The Company has a 100% operated working interest (subject to registration of PVEP's withdrawal) in two gas development blocks in Southwest Vietnam and is partnered with Total in the Philippines where it holds a 25% working interest in the SC56 exploration block. ISIN CA46989Q1000
Latest Share Price (p) 60.50 Net Gearing (%) 63.23
Market Capitalisation (pm) 0.00 Gross Gearing (%) 70.49
Shares in issue (m) 461.01 Debt Ratio 66.64
P/E Ratio 0.00 Debt-to-Equity Ratio 0.84
Total dividends per share (p) 0.00 Assets / Equity Ratio 3.39
Dividend Yield (%) 0.00 Price to book value 0.00
Dividend Cover 0.00 ROCE (%) -3.33
Earning per share (p) 0.00 EPS Growth (%) n/a
52-week high / low (p) 60.75 / 33.80 DPS Growth (%) n/a
Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di - Broker views
Date Broker Recommendation Price Old target price New target price Notes
25 Sep BMO Capital Markets Outperform 100.00 - Reiterates
14 Mar Cantor Fitzgerald Buy 94.00 97.00 Reiterates

More Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di broker views >

Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di - Director deals
Date Director Type Volume / Price Trade value
12 Sep 2019 Iain McLaren Buy 50,000 @ 48.39p £24,195.00

More Jadestone Energy Inc Com Shs Npv Di director deals >

Risk warning: Remember the price of shares can go down as well as up, and you are not guaranteed to get back the amount that you originally invested.
Click here to read the full warning.